Are you ready to get started with your new ChalkTastic chalk markers? You may not be aware of the fact that the performance of your chalk markers can be enhanced significantly by preparing and priming the markers for a few moments. Follow these simple steps to get the most out of your favorite liquid chalk markers.
- Check and make sure that the tip of the marker or the nib is inserted firmly into the ink barrel of the marker.
- It is possible for the caps of the markers to get loosened during shipping. Securing the caps tightly will certainly improve the performance of the markers.
- Before using the marker, shake it well for around thirty seconds to ensure proper mixing of the ink pigment.
- Take a small piece of paper and completely depress the tip of the marker on it until the marker tip gets saturated with the ink. The process should take around thirty seconds. The marker tips are nothing but a specialty sponge that functions well just by proper absorption of the ink.
- Repeat the same process for all your markers.
Always remember that ChalkTastic chalk markers are designed to be used on surfaces that are nonporous. Though these markers function exceptionally well on many different types of chalkboards, they are not comparable to the old fashioned type of chalk. Do not hesitate to get in touch with any specific questions you may have. It would be our pleasure to help you out.